Functional Area: Administration
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
- To ensure timely Placement of IoBM students for Internship in reputed business organizations to provide them practical business experience
- Maintain up to date information on Internship Opportunities in the Corporate World
- Circulate to prospective business organizations relevant info. on students requiring Internship
- Maintain Website of Students seeking Internship and Organizations requiring Interns
- Maintain effective Public Relations with Corporate HR Executives
- Guide and orient Students to be good Interviewees and Internees
- Manage Evaluation of Internship Reports & Survey Forms
BBA/ Graduate with good communication skills
Efficient, Hard Working, understanding, self-confident, target achiever.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applicants should send their updated scanned copies of CV, degree, CNIC and photograph at email@example.com, along with a recent passport size photograph latest by Monday, May 21, 2018.