The Institute of Business Management (IoBM), a widely recognized center of excellence in management education in Pakistan is seeking applications for the challenging position of Dean, CBM. The incumbent is expected to take the mission of Founder President late Mr. Shahjehan Syed Karim forward to deliver quality education to the youth as future leaders, so that they can serve the community at large.
- To play a key role in building the image of CBM by setting high standards of delivering quality education aligned to the mission statement
- To get fully involved in the strategic matters of the Institute, provide guidance/direction, necessary to accomplish future goals
- To build good professional working relationship with HEC, AACSB, NBEAC and other accreditation awarding commission/council
- To set high behavioral standards with all those coming in contact demonstrating integrity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership
- To continue making rigorous efforts to make CBM one of the top ranked business schools in Pakistan
- To represent CBM at events and participate in official ceremonies.
The ideal candidate should have a PhD degree, preferably from abroad (recognized by HEC), rich experience of working in senior positions at institutes of high repute, which should be no less than fifteen (15) years. Demonstrated leadership qualities and good decision making abilities are mandatory requirements for the position.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the selected candidates Please send an updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a recent passport size photograph latest by Monday, March 4, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged. IoBM is an equal opportunity employer.
Advisor to Executive Director Administration
Institute of Business Management (IoBM)
Korangi Creek, Karachi-75190
UAN: 111 002 004 & 3509 0961
Fax: (021) 3509 0965