Functional Area: Department of Electrical Engineering
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
- Plan laboratory exercises as per requirements of the course curriculum
- Take care of the Lab, operation, maintenance and inventory of lab equipment
- Conduct Lab Sessions related to subject theory taught in class
- Prepare Lab Manuals for Lab-practical related to the subject and update them as per technology changes
- Preparation and grading of laboratory instruction manuals
- Must have thorough knowledge of the topics related to lab-work.
- Should have knowledge of hardware and software/simulators
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive energy regarding professional education
- Any other duty assigned by the department
B.E Electrical/ Electronics/Telecom, from HEC recognized University.
Efficient, Hard Working, understanding, self-confident, target achiever.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applicants should send their updated scanned copies of CV, degree, CNIC and photograph at email@example.com, along with a recent passport size photograph latest by Monday, June 11, 2018.