EMEC conducted 2nd batch of USAID-CVP’s 5-day “Management Course for Organizational Development” from May 20-24, 2017.
Participants attending this course were trained in five areas including Organizational Leadership and Governance, Strategic Planning, Financial Management, Human Resource and Administration and Procurement Laws and regulations.
14 participants (representing top management) from following organizations/NGOs attended the program:
- Integrated Regional Support Program
- Community Awareness Raising Advocacy Venture Around Needs
- Pattan Taraqqiati Tanzeem
- Sangat Development Foundation
- Association for Creation of Employment (ACE)
- United Rural Development Organization
- All Women Advancement
- Resource Development