Position: Research Officer
Employment Status: Permanent
Department: Department of Research
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree recognized by HEC
Experience & Training: Preferably one to two years of experience in utilizing tools like Excel and SPSS for data analysis.
- Conducting and managing initial inquiries pertaining to the Office of the Director of Research.
- Establishing and maintaining an efficient filing system.
- Undertaking preliminary data analysis using tools such as Excel and SPSS.
- Assisting in the organization and upkeep of research archives.
- Offering general support to visitors and coordinating meetings with external guests as required.
- Monitoring office supplies and addressing shortages proactively.
- Supporting the Officer of the Office of the Director of Research in facilitating developmental activities, including workshops and MRSS initiatives, aimed at fostering academic and applied research.
Required Skills: Proficiency in data analysis and technical skills.
Apply at email@example.com and mention “Research Officer – Department of Research” in the subject line.
Last date to apply: 12th September, 2023
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Qualification: Intermediate, preferably Graduate
Experience: At least 2 years’ experience, good communication skills and conversant with PABX system.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “Receptionist” in the subject line.
Position: Senior Officer- Business Incubation Center
Department: Business Incubation Center
Qualification: MBA degree program in entrepreneurship, digital marketing, communications, or related studies with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
Experience: Preferably 2 to 3 years of working experience in entrepreneurship area.
Responsibilities / key functions:
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of the SSK incubation center, including marketing, planning, developing, and managing potential startups.
- Screen and evaluate startup grant applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment and making recommendations.
- Review website content, marketing materials, product positioning, images, and brand image on an ongoing basis.
- Generation content ideas and contribute to brainstorming practices.
- Create social media and organic growth strategies.
- Identify insights and trends to optimize the performance of the brand.
- Assist in managing constituent publishing schedule for articles and social media content.
- Design layouts for presentations, brochures, and newsletters.
- Keep up to date on new social media platforms, standard practices, tools, and technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Able to effectively design and facilitate co-creation workshops, plus communicate insights, concepts and design rationales to internal and external audiences
- Manage and execute rapid product development and MVPs (i.e., ideate, define, prototype, test & refine etc.), market research (i.e., competitive analysis, industry trends, consumer sentiment, etc.), and business casing (i.e., addressable market, serviceable market, potential revenue streams, cost structure, etc.)
- Comfortable with meeting high expectations with a minimal amount of direction and supervision, plus able to think and pivot on the fly when problems arise, finding swift and practical solutions.
Last date to apply: 20 Sept, 2023
Apply on: email@example.com
Subject Line: “Senior Officer – BIC”
We are equal opportunity employer
Position: Chief Financial Offer
Employment status: Permanent
Qualification: Masters/ CA/ACCA/CMA
Experience: At least Twenty years’ experience (5 years in similar position)
Institute of Business Management is seeking a Chief Financial Offer (CFO) who will be responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the University in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board, other regulatory and advisory organizations and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within non-profits. The CFO will direct the organization’s financial planning and budgeting functions. This position reports to the President, IoBM. The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Provide strategic direction to the Institution through strategy formulation, decision making, forecast/ budgeting in line with the business plan and its implementation/monitoring.
- Develop and recommend financial strategies and policies to support the university's strategic plan and its commitment to inclusive excellence.
- Lead the financial risk assessment, financial reporting and analysis, accounting operations, payroll administration, general ledger management, and service delivery for the Finance Office.
- Establish and Implement internal controls and ensuring efficient and effective financial operations as per industry benchmarks.
- Provide creative problem-solving on financial issues confronting the university
- Ensure that Financial and Accounting policies, MIS procedures are in accordance with statutory regulations and global standards and complying with risk management and internal controls.
- Take charge of Finance, Accounts and Taxation matters. Ensure that all accounting records are properly and timely maintained, reporting cycles and other associated engagements are successfully performed in an effective and timely manner in accordance with the regulatory and organizational requirements.
- Finalize annual financial statements/ periodic financial statements (where required)
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders and monitor the overall funding (including grants) status, disbursements, repayment and related reportings
- Assist in training resource development initiatives focusing on knowledge, skills and attitudes for building capacities to deliver on present positions and build long term capability to shoulder additional responsibilities; and
- Work with the wider senior management team to interact with all stakeholders, multilaterals and other global and local entities to enhance the institution profile, build alliances and source grant funding.
The candidate must have at least twenty (20) years’ experience out of which 5 years should be in a relevant position. He/she must possess a Masters degree in accounting, financial management or business administration; or/and a professional qualification such as Chartered Accountant, ACCA or ACMA.
Last date to apply: 20th Sept , 2023
Apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: ‘Chief Financial Officer’
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted