Webinar on Contextualizing the Academic Research Viable Connect of ORIC, Faculty, and Society
The session includes topics as follows:
- The inherited context of research application in Pakistan
- The divergences between society, university research and ORICs
- The convergence pathways for industry, faculty and ORICs
- The building blocks of research commercialization
- The timelines and priorities for research commercialization
- The faculty career in research commercialization.
Who Should Attend?
- Research Scholars
- Independent learners
- PhD students
Mr. Rahmat is a research scholar in management with specialized focus on innovation and technology development. He has diversified experience of providing training, managing survey projects, developing online portals, initiating academic publishing and executing funded projects of development nature. He has the credit of introducing numbers of research software in Pakistan, developing above 30 training modules of research methods and training research scholars in Pakistan and abroad. He is also the focal person for university- industry linkages where he successfully launched a collaborative R&D promotion program with state-run R&D organizations, chambers of commerce and industries, business associations and industrial groups all over the Pakistan. He has managed development of number of technologies and initiated many industries-driven projects in the universities of Pakistan.
Date: June 3, 2021
Time: 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
Registration link: https://forms.gle/21P6AeeGtQBRh8y7A
Last date to Register: June 2, 2021